IFA Transfer Form

If a player is transferring from another club, in another league (such as NIBFA) then the following form should be completed:


The form should be sent to Michelle Maxwell, NIWFA Player Registration Secretary, along with a completed NIWFA Player Registration Form.

Once the NIWFA has received the completed transfer form, we will contact the player's current league to have their current registration cancelled, in order to proceed with their NIWFA registration.