The IFA are delighted to invite you to the ‘The Women’s Football Development Conference’ an event we are hosting on Saturday 22nd November 2014.
Please find attached the invitation.
The event will present the following speakers and themes:
- Irish FA – Volunteer Development (administrator)
- Irish FA – Club Development & Funding (administrator)
- Irish FA – Focus on Futsal (administrator)
- Irish FA – Small Sided Games (Coach)
- Advanced Coaching - “How to get Started (Coach & administrator)
The details for this event are as follows:
Date: Saturday 22nd November 2014
Venue: Rathmore Grammar, Dunmurry, Belfast
Time: Registration for Start
Finish: – Lunch will be served
This is a free event, however spaces are limited and will be allocated on a strictly first –come first served basis. Girls and women’s clubs currently affiliated to the NIWFA will receive £75 Ski and Sport Vouchers if they send one administrator and one coaching member to the conference (only 1 Gift Voucher per club). Attendees must complete the whole course.
Please confirm your place with Jackie Blyth – firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 6th October at 5pm.
Any dietary requirements should also be communicated at this stage.
We look forward to welcoming you to our event.